- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or Economics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Planning,
- Business Analysis with good programming skills. Computer Skills (W8, W10, Office, Internet).
- Knowledge in project management. Information Management. Expertise in knowledge transfer. Advanced expertise in MS Office. Knowledge in using Power Apps /Tableau. In-depth knowledge of CEMEX Processes, Procedures and ERP Systems
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Financial Planning. Budget process: coordinate among departments to elaborate business plan. CAPEX process: coordinate among departments to identify, analyze and recommend CAPEX needs.
- Best estimate: budget and CAPEX follow up with actual figures. Reports: coordinate information sent to Corporate and Regional President and Ad hoc analysis and presentations. Industry and Market.
- Coordinate with the cluster team on macro information to monitor economy and construction activity in UAE
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major B Com
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Coordination
- Speciality 2 Planning