For Information Technology Department State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of 16 years of education) in IT, Computer Science/Systems, Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication or related area from HEC recognized domestic or reputable foreign university.
- Minimum 5 years post-qualification in-depth experience of administration and support on Microsoft Windows operating system based servers in Enterprise Active Directory Domain setup. Microsoft Windows Servers and related infrastructure applications skills along with knowledge of Microsoft CA, Email Security Gateway, Endpoint Security and Patch Management Systems will be preferred. .
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support and perform issue resolution of all relevant components of systems hosted at all SBP managed Data Centers (Primary and DR) and countrywide and Windows servers at SBP managed subsidiaries.
- Perform administration and monitoring of Microsoft Windows Server based Operating Systems and associated services, which include Active Directory, Email Servers, File Storage, SQL Servers, DHCP and DNS. Perform administration and monitoring of Microsoft Windows Server based Operating Systems and associated services, which include Active Directory, Email Servers, File Storage, SQL Servers, DHCP and DNS.
- Maintain and support data backup and recovery operations of systems hosted on Windows servers using DELLEMC Networker or similar enterprise backup software. Manage security system operations of Applications and Servers on Windows Servers Hosting arrangements.
- Monitor and manage internet proxy appliances, email security gateway, associated services, and user access management. Responsible to support escalated incidents and requests registered in IT Service Desk and ensure timely resolution and/or management escalation
- Prepare draft documents for approval, daily checklists, SOPs, configuration details, incident reports, change requests, etc.
- Prepare draft documents for approval in establishing and implementing standards, policies, procedures and practices as per organizational and operational need and ensure maintenance and record keeping of approved versions of all such documents
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to operations manual, SOPs, technical installation and configuration documents, disaster recovery procedures and risk register and provide feedback on policies related to Windows based systems.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/BE/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 38
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT