First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field
- Minimum 8 Years’ experience in Core Networks and Infrastructure Team.
- Manage technical network solutions and frameworks.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems·
- Design, implement and manage security countermeasures when network vulnerabilities· arise
- Hands-on experience on Cisco DMVPN, VPC, Routers, Switches, IPS/IDS and Next· Generation Firewalls.
- Lead the Network Management team by setting priorities, planning work and providing· on-going day-to-day management.
- Document and communicate technical Network principals, designs and standards.
- Help· in setup, extend and manage networks, firewalls and securities.
- Regular monitoring and reporting on network performance, availability, utilization, and· security is essential.
- Interacting with vendor support teams, design and planning of new connectivity and· providing support and mentoring to other members of the IT division.
- Have experience of Disaster Recovery planning, implementation and testing.·
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 Networking