First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of VMW are and/or SAN·
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other related fields would be a plus
- Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data· protection, disaster recovery, and fail over procedures.
- Manage, maintain and implement SAN storage along with monitoring of SAN to SAN replication·
- Lead desktop and help desk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Take proactive measures with the objective of near zero down time.
- Should have hands on experience to deploy· & manage Microsoft Windows Services (Active Directory, WSUS, IIS, DHCP and DNS).
- Management· & troubleshooting of Email Server.
- Manage and troubleshooting of VERITAS net backup
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BCS
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banking
- Speciality 2 IT