Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC), Govt. of Pakistan, Islamabad Qualification:
- Master’s in climate change, environmental engineering from a national or foreign university is desired.
- Higher degree/PhD in the above mentioned disciplines from a foreign university will be given preference.
- At least 15 years of post-qualification experience is required working Government/intergovernmental setups, UN system or international organization setups, UN system or international organizations on environment protection, climate change at managerial or senior technical levels.
- Demonstrated experience of conduction similar assignment (s) in the past would be an asset.
- He/she should have good speaking and writing skills in English & Urdu languages.
- Demonstrated experience of development and management of projects in areas related to climate change & environment protection is must.
- Hands-on experience working with computer (MS Office) is essential
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Education Major PhD
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 55
- Speciality 1 Project Support