National Database and Registration Authority (Nadra), Islamabad Qualification:
- MS /BS/BE/MCS
- Experience in relevant field will be preferred
- Manage a team to troubleshoot and fix technical issues.
- Investigate and report the root cause and suggest and implement ways to mitigate and prevent future occurrences.
- Mentor junior team members and upskill them to be more efficient and productive and Install and maintain LAN and Wireless switches, connect devices and troubleshoot relevant issues
- Install conduits and pipes to house network cables and Install desktop system and application software, licenses and patch Windows systems.
- Troubleshoot/fix network and IT endpoint issues and communicate effectively with the end user.
- Support routine regulatory and compliance audit initiatives and Comply with the guidelines for best practices in technical support.
- Ensure safety of self and others in the workplace and highlight any potential hazards and Minimize the probability of accidents.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major MS /BS/BE/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 18
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Technical Support Engineering