For District Headquarter Hospital Badin Indus Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- Matric or Intermediate with Diploma in relevant field from Sindh Medical Faculty.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage store inventory under Pharmacist supervision.
- Monitor the bulk stock and ensure it is issued according to the FEFO method.
- Ensure all protocols are followed to receive and issue goods, all documentation is maintained, systems are updated and relevant reports are provided to the management. Ensure temperatures are monitored and all related documentation is accurately maintained. Fill requisitions of all departments accurately according to the goods issue protocols. Ensure all dispensed goods are verified, packed, labeled and promptly delivered to the concerned department.
- Maintain records of all stock, detailing fast moving / slow moving / short expiry / expired / broken, damage items. Maintain documentation of all goods received and issued for store records. Assist Pharmacist in regularly auditing stock.
- Maintain records of all Pharmacy related documentations and provide assistance to Pharmacy Assistant when required.
- Coordinate with House Keeping and Maintenance to ensure temperature, light and cleanliness standards are adhered to in the Pharmacy.
- City Badin
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Degree High school or equivalent
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Pharmacy