Zeta Technologies, Islamabad Qualification:
- MBA, BBA, B.com degree from an accredited university.
- Must have 2-3+ years’ experience in Tele-sales / Business Development
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monthly sales target achievement – revenue and volume generation and finding and maintaining a database of customers, addresses, contact, etc.
- Finding potential customers (Corporate accounts) through the internet, social media, and valuable sources.
- Generating sales from prospective and current customers (top-ups) to achieve daily sales target.
- Maintaining a record of customer feedback and sharing it with a core sales team. Generating sales through cold calling.
- Maintain a long-term relationship with a customer.
- Emailing and calling prospective clients using a database to conversion and selling.
- Responding to queries from prospective customers. Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices, etc., and present their benefits.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation and Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls/emails and sales and record useful information and maintaining a record of competition, SMS industry comparison, and analysis.
- Coordination with the telecom operator’s team for smooth campaign execution. Coordination with the sales team to handover they the sales lead to close the complete sales loop
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Tele-marketing