First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration
- 1 – 2 Years of relevant experience.
- Must be having Good command on MS Office.
- Prepare market risk report to monitor regulatory and internal policy limits and breaches of following:
- MM portfolio (e.g. PVBP, Duration)
- FX Portfolio(e.g. Feel, portfolio limit ,Market to Market)
- Equity portfolio (e.g. Prudential Regulation R-6, concentration & Stop loss) CRR and SLR for PKR and FX
- Stress Testing on MM, FX and Equity portfolio
- Counterparty limits an Check on Rate Reason-ability.
- Monitoring System Reports pertaining to TMO on daily basis and taking up with IT for correction, if· any.
- Overall Balance Sheet Liquidity.
- Liquidity Risk report as per LRP· ALCO pack jointly with MRMU· TMO will conduct random checks on the following:
- Independence of TFO and TBO function.
- Counter review of Deal tickets in line with parameters defined in Treasury Investment Policy·
- Analysis relating to monitoring of SGLA Movement (Reconciliation of SGLA statements and system· reports.).
- Deal cancellation register for reviewing cancelled deals and reasons
- Check Voice recording to verify deals executed with the agreed terms and recording comments.·
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banaking