For IRD Global, Singapore POSITION CODE: HRD-PC/SD-074 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- 3 to 4 years experience . Experience with user testing and usability analysis
- Working knowledge of UX design principles.
- Graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Wireframing/prototyping tools such as Balsamiq or Sketch
- UX design tools such as Figma, Axure, or InVision
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand and Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes and Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages. Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior and Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like and Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 UI/UX Designing
- Speciality 2 CS