By Al Zahrawi Medical, Qatar Monthly Salary: QAR 2,500 – 2,700 Qualification:
- Any Graduation
- 2 to 5 years’ experience
- Warehouse Coordination: Receive, move, and store incoming products after clearing or local direct purchase and check and inspect all products received and ensure no products are damaged or missing
- Report the status of incoming shipments to the concerned WH Coordinator and inform them of any delays (with the reason for the delay).
- Inventory: Sort and store the products in their designated areas (racks, shelves or bins) according to the predetermined sequence with FIFO/FEFO method according to the advice of WH Coordinator and prepare the custom kits and labelling as per the requirements of the customer and ensure accuracy.
- Assist in the monthly counting of physical inventory and reporting any discrepancies to the Asst. Distribution Manager.
- Check the expiry of the stock on a regular basis. § Remove the expired items and dispose of them as per the instructions of the Asst. Distribution Manager.
- Report any damaged or missing items to the Asst. Distribution Manager.
- Transportation: Prepare the products for delivery along with the Driver & Driver Assistant as per the Delivery Order and check that all products packaged are the correct quantity, type and quality as per the supplier documents and against the internal Quality Inspection Form.
- Assist the Drivers and & Driver Assistant with the loading and offloading of the products ensure that no products are damaged in the move. Admin: File all supporting documents related to the products that are being received or shipped and accurately update all data into Netsuite and manual recording systems by scanning and uploading the documents.
- City Doha
- Currency Qatar Riyals – QAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Warehousing