Workstream Automation, Karachi Qualification:
- Diploma, Fresh
- Workflow Development, Microsoft SQL, Workflow Diagrams, Dashboard Builder, Functional Documentation, Form Designing, Business Process Testing and Technical Documentation
- Configure and develop end to end workflow processes on the workflow platform.
- Be responsible for the quality of deliverables and follow standards/ best practices
- Conduct regressive functional testing of developed features.
- Create and update analytical reports on the workflow platform.
- Write and maintain appropriate documentation to describe functionality of each develop features and logic.
- Identify performance improvements in existing functionality and recommend enhancements
- Be aware of security implications when implementing solutions
- Work closely with business consultant and software development team to ensure the end-to-end solution meets the business requirements.
- Be fully responsible for quality/quantity of delivered result.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 4
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree High school or equivalent
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 CS