Arpadis IMEA Salary: AED 6,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances. Qualification:
- CIMA / ACCA / CPA / CA or other relevant field
- +3 years of Cost Accounting experience. Dealing with UAE banking.
- Proven work experience in UAE as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other accounting software
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements) to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable to collaborate with auditing services and ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Collect and analyze financial data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Prepare weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- City Abu Dhabi
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major CIMA / ACCA / CPA / CA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Accounts