Guidelines and Tips on Making Safe Online Job Searches
We would like to share with you some information and tips on how online job searching can be a safe experience.
Be careful of scam job
advertisements. They appear occasionally on job sites, posted by dishonest
people out to make quick money from unsuspecting job seekers. While IdealJobsWorld.com
always try to ensure that the job
advertisements on our site are for real job opportunities, such scam
advertisements do sometimes get posted. When we see such scams that violate our
Advertisement Policy we quickly remove them.
You should be careful of job advertisements that:
- Ask you to pay money before processing your application or training you;
- Invite you to interviews that turn out to be multi-level marketing or pyramid selling schemes;
- Misuse your information to sell you products (such as insurance, etc) or make offers not connected to the job advertised;
- Are generally untrue, dubious or misleading (e.g. misleading job title, job description or company description); or
- Use web-based public email addresses instead of company-owned email addresses.
In addition to the above, we also want you to know that IdealJobsWorld.com does not send emails that require you to download and/or install any software, tool or utility. Lastly, do not give your IdealJobsWorld membership username and password to anyone, even if the request appears to come from an email with an IdealJobsWorld.com address. We do not ask passwords from our members.
You can play a part to inform us if you come across possible scams. If you see any such email or advertisement on IdealJobsWorld.com, please alert us at hr@IdealJobsWorld.com, giving us the Company Name and Position Title, and we shall investigate.