Azadea Group, Egypt Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar field.
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in MS Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process ledger and book entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner and Assist in preparing financial statements and ad hoc reports as and when needed and Work closely with internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits to ensure that accurate and timely information is provided at all times.
- Process payments and invoices accurately in accordance with the applicable procedures and timelines and Liaise with the Shared Service Center (SSC) Accounting Team on the monthly and annual closing process by ensuring that the cut-off dates are met, general ledger accounts are closed and adjustments made in accordance with the established period end calendar.
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions for day to day operations and ensure bank related documentation is complete and accurate (Bank forms, KYC …) and Assist in collecting all the needed information and filling the needed documentations for tax reporting and audits
- City Cairo
- Currency Egypt Pounds – EGP
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major B Com/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Accounts