Maternal & Child Health (MCH), IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Bachelors in Statistics / Epidemiology or Biostatistics/Economics.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Quantitative Analytical Skills.
- Basic knowledge of statistical tools (STATA, SPSS, SAS, R)
- Manage the data cleaning, organization, and analysis of complex, dynamic BIG data from multiple sources, including electronic immunization registries, and paper-based and android-based surveys. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide reports through coding and analytical skills.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems. Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and rectify data-related complexities.
- Create visualization, such as dashboards, flowcharts, and graphs, to communicate concepts to colleagues and other key stakeholders visually.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Data Analysis