Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8202-01 Qualification:
- Bachelors in Mechanical and Chemical Engineering
- At least 03 – 05 years of experience in Oil and Gas / Public Sector (in down-stream) and candidates having a good communication skills and knowledge of Gas Sales and Purchase agreement will be preferred.
- Compliance of different queries made by Producers and internal departments in the light of existing contracts.
- Negotiate terms of the gas sale and purchase agreements ensuring effective incorporation of the natural gas transmission standpoint
- Actively participate in the meetings with the relevant companies and/or government authorities.
- Coordinate with the concerned departments to ensure earliest finalization of the agreements.
- Review and Verification of monthly invoices, ensuring effective application of the relevant provisions of the agreement as and when required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the prevailing policies, rules and regulations, SRO’s, OGRA Standards, Petroleum Policy, TPA rules and other directives from the relevant governmental authorities
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Engineering