IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Masters in Marketing & Communications
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communication strategy to effectively reach and engage beneficiary communities and Build and manage relationships with external collaborators, internal stakeholders and vendors/partners to achieve program objectives.
- Coordinate the development of internal and external program communications, including press releases, flyers, brochures, newsletters, articles, videos and other materials as needed. Collaborate with and effectively communicate status and progress of activities to program staff and relevant stakeholders and Liaise with external vendors for execution of activities, as needed.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of communication activities and adjust strategies as necessary. Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and best practices in health communication and behavior change methodologies.
- Strengthen program as a brand utilizing existing networks, develop new leads for disseminating program message across wide-ranging audience.
- Implement and strengthen ongoing and novel community engagement activities in intervention districts in partnership with partners to yield beneficial outcomes for the project milestones and Budget the marketing, communications, CE activities as per agreed plan with least supervision and able to transform behaviors of the caregivers and healthcare staff to meet project KPIs within agreed timeframe and measure the impact.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Communications