For National Logistic Cells (NLC), Rawalpindi Qualification:
- CA / ACCA / ACMA / Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance (MBA Finance) / M. Com or equivalent education).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Oracle based ERP background.
- Responsible for the administration of the MAS accounting and financial systems, annual audits and other financial records and procedure.
- Financial Statements are produced and distributed in a timely manner.
- Financial records of MAS are maintained accurately and prepared according to standard accounting practices.
- Maintain accounts payable processes, including scheduling, check request approvals, and distribution.
- Maintain banking records and processes, including monthly reconciliation.
- Generating reports, reviews and analyses of financial results at the Business Unit level.
- Developing forms and instructions for the annual budget process.
- Providing information to in-house and external auditors.
- Assist in communicating with freight processing vendor to simplify and ensure correct coding is current to the business unit’s needs.
- Reconciling and analyzing accounts.
- Completing month-end-close processes.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major CA / ACCA / ACMA / MBA Finance / M. Com
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Max 55
- Speciality 1 Accounts
- Speciality 2 Finance