By Institute of Business Administration, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree from an HEC recognized University.
- Specialized training in some aspect of financial assistance programs
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience with preferably 2 years of experience with financial assistance programs at an accredited university.
- Good Command on MS Excel and Power BI
- Preferred Skills: Advance Excel, Communication, ICT, Accounting, Soft Skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing and administering financial aid programs: This involves managing the day-to-day operations of the financial aid office, including processing applications for Financial Assistance and verifying eligibility. This involves coordinating the selection and awarding of FA, maintaining FA records, and providing information to donors and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations: Must ensure that all financial aid is within institutional regulations.
- Manage the accounting processes of the Financial Assistance Activities with coordination of Finance Department.
- Maintain MIS systems and reports to support the effective management of financial assistance programs for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Correspondence with students regarding FA.
- Market the Financial Assistance details to all the students.
- Assist students and families as they complete and submit applications for financial assistance
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major BS/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance