By Serena Hotel, Islamabad Qualification:
- BS/MS in IT
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with at least 2 years in a managerial or supervisory role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead software design, development, and maintenance of custom and industry leading software systems and work closely with other departments and stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure that solutions meet their requirements.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in software development and identify opportunities for process improvements and innovation. Ensure that software systems are secure, reliable, and scalable. Participate in strategic planning and budgeting activities with Corporate IT Head.
- Leading and mentoring a team of system developers to ensure they have the necessary skills and resources to deliver high-quality work. Ensuring the security and integrity of data stored and implementing best practices for security and compliance. Value addition and maintaining disaster recovery plans and procedures for on-prem & cloud-based systems. Basic IT troubleshooting.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/MS
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 33
- Age Max 43
- Speciality 1 IT