For S & P Global, Islamabad Job Code: 278434 Qualification:
- Degree preferred
- 1-5 years experience maintaining total sales at or above quota sales experience, preferably in commodity or financial information provider role Preferable experience with systems (SalesForce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Travelling required around the region at least once a month.
- Consultative sales and negotiation skills experience possess high integrity and a hunter adept at all phases of the selling cycle from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consultative Sales and Negotiations, Increased Customer Engagement. Provide input for the creation and execution of strategic direction within their set territory.
- Meets and exceeds revenue quota through the management and execution of the sales process. Employs consultative sales techniques to manage renewals, generate new opportunities and drive growth. Increase sales of new and non-benchmark services to new and existing users, divisions and locations.
- Retention of existing business. Establishes and maintains a good rapport with senior contacts across key divisions and regions, conducting extensive customer-facing presentations and new product development discussions.
- Strategy and Planning: Develops and regularly updates customer-centric account sales plan that is established in collaboration with customer and key stakeholders to ensure alignment with client needs and Commodity Insights’ strategy and Reporting: Monthly activity reporting with feedback on client and market developments that are business impacting.
- Provides accurate forecasting against pipeline and ACV achievements. Ensures all leads, opportunities, activities, contacts, customers’ explicit needs, advances and buying cycle status are captured in a timely manner.
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Commercial Management
- Speciality 2 Sales