S & P Global, Islamabad Req ID: 273900 Qualification:
- Bachelor degree holder of Business, Finance, Economics, or a related subject
- 4-6 years of analytical work experience in the financial services industry
- Relevant industry experience in securitization or credit analysis or related analytical fields. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in managing and interpreting data for analytical purposes.
- Solid analytical capability, able to form and present conclusions and recommendations.
- Conduct analysis, make recommendations, and present analysis and recommendations to credit committees and Analyze data, and be proficient in evaluating data and reaching conclusions.
- Working closely with analysts to provide research and analysis for the Structured Finance team and Build, review and run cash flow models. Analyze review documentation to support transaction review and Effectively communicate to clients Standard & Poor’s methodology and procedures.
- Undertake research in support of Standard & Poor published commentaries.
- City Melbourne
- Currency Australia Dollars – AUD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Years of experience End ( Max) 6
- Education Major BBA/BS
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance