Bechtel, Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Highway, Rail Design / Construction projects and with minimum 3 years’ experience as a BIM/CAD Specialist in design and construction.
- Proficiency in Civil3D together with AutoCAD, Revit. Industry BIM Certification (preferred). Must have working knowledge of Autodesk and Bentley 3D/BIM authoring Platforms including features, functions, and limitations. Working knowledge and proficiency with the following:
- Collaboration and data management solutions: BIM 360 Suite, Navisworks, 3D/BIM-enabled quantity takeoff and BIM-enabled estimating tools (Assemble, CostX, etc). Understanding of project work processes from design, estimation, construction administration and coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities::
- Understand and implement solutions in support of the project BIM strategy, exchange requirements,
- Asset Information Requirements and BIM Execution Plans (BEPs). Develop and review CAD and 3D Revit and C3D model templates for standardizing the deliverables.
- Ensuring coordination of BIM activities (i.e., coordinate systems, standard templates, clash management, design review, etc) and resources are shared and complied with among the design consultants and contractors. Proficiency with BIM360 and setting up workflows and reporting.
- Proficiency with NavisWorks and interference management.
- Manage the hand-off of milestone models and templates to consultants and contractors per the project design and contracting work packaging strategy.
- City Tabuk
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Civil