For Punjab Information Technical Board, Govt. of Punjab Qualification:
- Masters/Bachelors (Hons in Computer Engineering/Sciences, Computer Networks, Information Engineering/Sciences, IT, Software Development, Software Project Management, Software Engineering
- 2 years experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop internal support and call center quality standards and Assess support interactions based on internal standards and Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings Analyze all customer service metrics and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs and Create strategies to improve support KPIs.
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support and Create reports that reflect support performance.
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations. KPIs: Responsible to measure compliance against established expectations of agent behavior.
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support,
- Monitor customer service performance on the agent and team level.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 20
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 QA/QC