Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB), Islamabad Qualification:
- Degree in Computer Science/IT/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Marketing / Management / Business Administration (minimum 16 years of education from HEC recognized University). Preference will be given to candidates having a bachelor’s degree in a technical field and a master’s degree in marketing/Management/Business Administration.
- 12 years of post-qualification relevant Professional experience with minimum five years in a senior leadership role
- Must possess strong international marketing and business development experience in services sector, preferably related to IT and ITeS sector.
- Responsible for strategic planning, development & management of policies, programs and initiatives for increasing IT and ITeS exports.
- Must display a wide and deep knowledge of global technology business economy, and present executable policies and projects to formulate a business case for Pakistan as a global technology destination.
- Responsible for interacting with the local and international enterprises, associations, public sector entities etc. and manage a team composed of senior professional resources. Conversant with different technology business growth strategies, end-to-end value chain implementation of strategies with relevant stakeholders having an effective Monitoring & Evaluation framework and project management tools & techniques. Creative, commercial and stakeholder management skills would be leveraged to ensure success in existing & new economies and also to attract international companies, who are looking to invest in the Asia-Pacific. Demonstratable experience of brand building, and development of go-to-market strategies for the industry is an essential component of the job. Should have stature, communication and interpersonal skills needed to interact with senior management levels within the private and public sectors. Ability to provide leadership, counsel, motivation and constructive performance reviews to staff, securing their respective commitments to the goals of the Government is a plus. Must have demonstrated experience of providing vision, leading and managing multiple teams of top professionals and delivering concrete and measurable results in a demanding corporate environment.
- Have demonstrated experience of evaluating emerging technologies to transform businesses and deliver sustainable competitive advantage, will be preferred.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Senior Executive (President, CEO)
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Max 55
- Speciality 1 Admin