Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8213-01 Qualification:
- Law Graduate
- At least 11 years of relevant experience and 04 years bar enrollment
- Undertake vetting and review of agreements / contracts including but not limited to service level agreements, both upstream and downstream gas sale and purchase agreements, and contracts of procured services that are governed by the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Rules and Ensure that the agreements serve the interests of the company. Highlight to the management the terms that could be detrimental for SSGC and remove or change the same as the case may be.
- Review the amendments to various laws, rules and regulations made by federal, provincial and other statutory bodies from time to time.
- Evaluate the probable effect on SSGC operations and contracts and Study the drafts of impending legislation and assist the immediate supervisor in evaluation of the probable effect on SSGC.
- Prepare as well as review draft contracts with respect to commercial transactions, memorandum of understanding (MOUs) and non-disclosure agreements.
- Review tenancy and lease agreements and provide feedback to the relevant departments. Study reports on the decisions taken by superior courts on various legal issues, evaluate the probable effect on the company’s operations or the lawsuits pending in courts and discuss with immediate superior the various options available.
- Provide legal opinions and legal guidance on referred issues, cases and queries from user departments. Identify and assess risks under their management/ownership and Develop and implement risk response strategies for the risks under their management
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 11
- Education Major LLB
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Legal Services