IRD Global, Pakistan JOB CODE HRD-PC/TD-384
- Bachelor’s in Social Sciences.
- Qualitative Research Skills Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.) Verbal and Written Skills in both – English and Urdu
- 2-3 of experience .
- Admin: Acting as the primary administrative point of contact for clinical operations and staff involved in the DIALOG+ RCT and IRD research staff based at the hospital. Will be required to liaise with IRD research team as needed for changes in the research protocol, queries, signatures, approvals, or the resolution of crisis Follow up on salary disbursements to all subcontracted PIECES Staff at hospital.
- Coordination: Responsible for liaising with hospital based field supervisor in the scheduling of appointments between clinicians and patients recruited into the DIALOG+ trial. Supporting hospital based field supervisor in tracking the number of meetings between clinicians and patients recruited into the DIALOG+ trial Responsible for supporting with the recruitment of eligible participants for LEAP participation Support the IRD research team in identifying meeting times for project updates with the hospital’s team and clinical staff.
- Recruitment: Support the IRD research team to advertise and recruit participants within hospital’s patient populations for the recruitment of different work packages in PIECES.
- Data Management: Responsible for working on hospital’s Department data management and analysis Responsible for data sharing through the tablet in the DIALOG+ trial every week Responsible for safekeeping data collecting tools (i.e. tablets) and any data collected for storage until handed over to IRD research team.
- Invoice: Responsible for tracking financial operations within the remit of the DIALOG+ project; will act as point person for all budget-related communications with the IRD research team Responsible for liaising with various department of the hospital to record and receipt payments e.g. room bookings for training etc. Will be required to liaise with IRD research team and IRD Finance team for invoicing regularly Will be required to report changes in the proposed budget for the DIALOG+ research activities Maintain and record all receipts and payment documentation for any costs related to the project for invoicing.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Coordination