Maternal & Child Health, IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Intermediate
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Conduct field visits on a daily basis and Share concerns from the community influential with the project team.
- Liaise with the local community on TB, HCV & Mental Health to establish trust, capture contextual data, providing health education and mobilization.
- Reach out to focal persons and community gatekeepers to create change agents and Conduct regular meetings/events with the community; these can be support groups, community dialogues, health education, etc.
- Establish a safe space for individuals to discuss their issues and provide positive treatment.
- Manage daily project-specific tasks and targets as delegated by the project team and Document all community engagement work in the shared tools and reporting formats according to the submission deadline.
- Fluency in Sindhi, Siraeki, and Urdu language strongly recommended.
- City Mirpurkhas
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree High school or equivalent
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Counselling