Sofomation, Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- BS/LLB in LAW/contracts management and a higher degree is preferred.
- Fifteen (15) years of specialized contracting experience in design, consultancy, Joint Ventures, and construction contracts/agreements related to refining and the petrochemical industries, such that the incumbent is clearly recognized as an expert in this field.
- Develop/ review different types of contracts/agreements for the projects.
- Administer the contracts and ensure all terms and conditions are implemented by all projects.
- Develop review contracting strategy & plan for different types of projects.
- Conduct market analysis to determine the best type of contract for the project and provide alternatives.
- Implement Procurement Manual for all contracts and consciously monitor implementation.
- Develop/review change order packages and ensure compliance to related guidelines and procedures and Develop/review negotiation strategies for change orders and Participate in negotiation meetings for all change orders.
- Ensure implementation of the supplier performance evaluation by project teams.
- Conduct/participate in counselling sessions with low performing contractors and log the required actions.
- Provide contracting consultations to project teams to resolve any issues/ disputes and Provide feedback to project teams regarding contract terms and conditions to avoid occurrence of disputes or breach to the contract.
- Develop/review contract amendments and Perform contract closeout actions upon project completion and Prepare/review contracting reports to management and Prepare/review different types of agreements/MOUs with external parties and potential JVs.
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Education Major BS/LLM
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Contracts