First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Minimum Graduate from an HEC recognized University
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience (fresh graduates may also apply).
- Should have command over MS Office and must possess Analytical skills, numerical aptitude and good communication skills.
- Understanding of monitoring and control process and procedures with good analytical skills and good financial analysis capabilities.
- Monitors and ensures that all credit approvals are in compliance with bank’s internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Co-ordinates with Business (BMs, RBHs and Head Business) in structuring credit lines, and conducting financial / risk analysis for borrowing relationships.
- Coordinates with internal customer (CAD, Legal, Business, Risk), in order to ensure fast turn around time, excellent credit quality and adherence to guidelines.
- Meet borrowing customers of the bank to gain insights about their businesses on a selective basis and review credit approval package & application of customer’s selection criteria and credit acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the overall portfolio and identifying potential troubled industry and review feasibility study and approvals are in line with the Prudential Regulations.
- Review of Client’s Financials & Bank Statements and Analysis of Early Warning Triggers and understand Risk metrics and accounting concepts.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banking