For S & P Global, Islamabad Job Code: 275951 Qualification:
- BBA Finance, MBA Finance, ACCA Affiliate (Maximum 2 papers left in case of Finalist) or relevant accounting/finance degree.
- Fresh to 3 years of relevant experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process Financial data for Fundamentals teams and apply it in an accurate manner to the product using technical and financial knowledge.
- Collection, Standardization and validation of corporate annual, semi-annual or quarterly financial data from companies published reports.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets.
- Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards and Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets and Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 0
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Education Major BBA/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Data Analysis