The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- Candidates must have completed 12 years education.
- Prepare, compile, and sort documents for data entry and Verify and log receipt of data and Transcribe source data into the required electronic format.
- Transfer information from paper formats into computer files using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners.
- Perform high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software and Verify integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Review data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
- Maintain a filing system and protects confidential customer information.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation and Respond to requests to retrieve data from the database or electronic filing system.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per standards operating procedures.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 10
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree High school or equivalent
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Data Entry