Apply for job
National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi Qualification:
- MS (International Relations, Public Administration, Marketing / Business Administration) from HEC recognized University/ Institutions. Preference will be given to foreign qualification/ higher degree
- Minimum 10 Years relevant experience including 5–7 years diverse work experience in international collaboration and global engagement to develop & organize the bilateral/ multilateral cooperation with foreign universities, global HEIs, international organizations and steer international cooperation mechanisms.
- Ability to develop global operational strategies for establishing links with relevant international institutions to effectively manage the operations of University’s Transnational education (TNE). Increase global visibility of the university’s work & capabilities and identify sources of funding through appropriate communication tools and strategies.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Education
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 485 jobs