Maternal & Child Health (MCH), IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Science, Epidemiology, International Development, or other related fields.
- A Doctorate degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Direct the project team in collaboration with the line manager and other core team members.
- Supervise, manage, and mentor project staff and conduct field visits to assess challenges and facilitate viable implementation and Collaborate with the line manager in managing the budget and preparing and submitting donor reports efficiently for ongoing and new projects.
- Create and track project timelines, plan for effective implementation of SOPs and guidelines, and an efficient monitoring system. Ensure implementation of the project(s) in line with organizational and donor policies as applicable.
- Review and analyze monthly financial reports for the assigned projects and Supervise data analysis, reports, and manuscript writing and Represent the project at related regional and international meetings as needed.
- Develop and present the project’s progress and learnings at relevant meetings and Establish and sustain effective relationships with collaborators, stakeholders, and partners to ensure open communication and alignment of all resources and efforts.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Social Services