Maternal & Child Health (MCH), IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Science, Epidemiology, International Development, or other related fields .
- 10-12 years of proven experience. Program/Project Development and Management Skills
- Direct the project team in collaboration with the line manager and other core team members.
- Supervise, manage, and mentor project staff and conduct field visits to assess challenges and facilitate viable implementation.
- Collaborate with the line manager in managing the budget and preparing and submitting donor reports efficiently for ongoing and new projects.
- Create and track project timelines, plan for effective implementation of SOPs and guidelines, and an efficient monitoring system.
- Ensure implementation of the project(s) in line with organizational and donor policies as applicable. Review and analyze monthly financial reports for the assigned projects.
- Contribute to data analysis, reports, and manuscript writing.
- Represent the project at related regional and international meetings as needed. Develop and present the project’s progress and learnings at relevant meetings.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Years of experience End ( Max) 15
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Project Management