National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA), Islamabad Qualification:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Preferred Qualification: Masters Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of post-qualification experience in reputable organization, international standard qualification is highly desirable.
- At least eight years of experience in SOC operation / analysis and Three years’ experience in working security operation center team as SOC L3 analyst and Hands on experience of incidence response cycle.
- Provide leadership and direction to the SOC team, ensuring efficient and effective operation of security monitoring and incident response activities.
- Oversee the development and execution of incident response plans, coordinating with relevant stakeholders to mitigate security incidents promptly.
- Supervise SOC analysts, providing guidance, training, and mentorship to enhance the team’s skills and capabilities and Expertise and knowledge in hunting, as well as automated event detection of sensors and services, to identify any suspicious or malicious activity across the enterprise.
- Take ownership and investigate events and incidents to determine scope, risk and severity. Investigations could be conducted on an individual basis, or by coordinating a team as incident response coordinator
- Take ownership of remediation activities, and work closely with various departments in the organization to remove suspicious and malicious activity and traffic, and where required restore services.
- Make appropriate changes to guarantee such security events and incidents do not reoccur
- Write detection signatures, tune systems/ tools, develop automation script and co relation rules.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major MS
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 SOC
- Speciality 2 CS