Universal Service Fund, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- Member of a recognized body of professional accountants. OR
- Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries. OR
- Have 16 years of education in Business Administration or Commerce OR
- Law graduate from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Minimum three (03) years of professional work experience in Legal and/or Corporate Affairs with the Ability to demonstrate expert level legal drafting and documentation skills.
- Prepare for and conduct an AGM successfully and properly maintain key corporate documents and records like statutory books.
- Maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders through effective communication.
- Coordination with both internal & external private\public stakeholders.
- Preparation of publications, reports, articles or any other such material when required.
- Responsible for driving the strategic agenda as set by the CEO office, which includes designing & implementing the project strategies & other related process strategies, enabling the organization to adopt future technologies & industry best practices.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Secretarial