Fauji Foundation Services, Rawalpindi
- BCS/BSc (CS)/BIT/BS/BE/BCE/BSc (Hons)/ or MSC / MCS / MIT / MBA IT.
- PACS & DICOM experience is required.
- Experience of Machine Interfacing/ Integration with Software will be given preference
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deputy Manager should be able to work with the project manager closely to ensure the smooth functioning of the project. Manages/Coordinates/Oversees all PACS/RIS/CR implementations and day to day operations.
- Responsible for maintenance and quality assurance of all PACS/CR equipment incl workstations maintenance, archive maintenance, patient list cleanup, user profiles and access, system configuration and setups and upgrades.
- Responsible for software upgrades and repairs and is primary point of contact for service and support for PACS systems. Develops training programs for PACS and provides orientation and training for imaging and ancillary dept personnel, clinicians and physicians
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major BCS/BSc (CS)/BIT/BS/BE/BCE/BSc (Hons)/ or MSC/MCS/MIT/MBA IT
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 30
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT