By Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code-8127-02 Qualification:
- Law Graduate
- At least 1 year Bar Enrollment and 3 years of relevant experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in drafting relevant legal documents, responses, legal notices and correspondence articles.
- Coordinate/follow up response with concerned department in light of issued court directives, court summons and queries related to information/data by the concerned department.
- Assist in preparing / reviewing initial draft agreements / contracts including but not limited to service level agreements, both upstream and downstream gas sale and purchase agreements, and contracts of procured governed by the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Rules, services that are.
- Assist in drafting / reviewing contracts relating to commercial transactions, memorandum of understanding (MoUs) and non-disclosure agreements.
- Prepare drafts relating to tenancy and lease agreements ensuring that legal perspective as well as SSGC interests are appropriately covered.
- Assist in coordination with the external law firms for specialized legal opinions. Where required, participate in negotiation of the gas sale agreements with the exploration & production (E&P) companies within the gas industry.
- Attend court or federal ombudsman hearings on behalf of SSGC, in important matters or as deemed appropriate.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major LLB
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Legal
- Speciality 2 Law