Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8212-01 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences and preference or added advantage will be given to those candidates who in addition have a master’s or higher degree in the above subjects or an MBA from a reputable university / recognized institution accredited by HEC.
- Minimum 20 years of work experience with at least five (5) years in a senior management position in a leading / renowned multinational or corporate sector. Ten (10) years of Oil and Gas distribution experience with an emphasis on large infrastructure projects.
- Having an engineering background / experience at local or international level will be added advantage.
- The candidate must have demonstrated strategic leadership being a highly experienced and seasoned leader/manager with strong qualifications and credentials.
- Must have an in depth knowledge of the functions of the different departments of the company specially distribution, transmission, engineering services, etc.
- Provide overall direction and leadership to the technical operations of Transmission, Distribution and Engineering Services throughout the company’s pipeline network.
- Accountable for the smooth, uninterrupted and optimal transport of gas from the Gas Sources to the Consumers and oversee/coordinate measures for reduction of UFG within Company franchise areas.
- Plan, guide, implement and monitor the new development projects undertaken by the company.
- Efficiently manage the operations of the company within the parameters and directives provided by the MD / BOD and in compliance with the directives of the regulators to ensure production efficiency, quality and cost effective management of operations.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 20
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Operational Management