Apply for job
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, Islamabad Lump Sum Package of Rs. 1,400,000/- per month with 05% annual increment Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelors degree from HEC recognized University
- Must hold a valid ATPL § Not less than 7000 Hrs as Pilot in-Command of Civil or Military Air Transport Aircraft (above 40,000 Kgs).
- Flying experience on wide body aircraft is desired and preferred and Should have held previous appointment in Commercial Airline as Examiner (SFE / TRE).
- At least 20 years of professional experience in the Aviation and should have held appointments in operational management as an airline pilot/ military transport pilot
- Experience of working relationship with industry stakeholders and international aviation organizations shall be given preference.
- Experience of carrying out statistical analysis of aviation activities and monitoring of airlines reliability program shall be given preference
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 20
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Flight Standards
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 680 jobs