Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP), Karachi
- Chartered Accountant
- At least 10 years of experience with a firm of Chartered Accountants having a thorough understanding of IFRS/ISA, Tax and Company law. Additional preference will be given to the candidate with experience of working in practicing firm, research and / or technical role.
- Plan, review, adopt and notify the accounting, auditing and sustainability reporting standards.
- Assist and advise members and firms on technical matters and emerging issues. Act as the Secretary of the Accounting Standard Board. Lead and support technical and other standard-setting committees of the Institute.
- Provide input on technical matters referred to the Institute.
- Oversee the development of local standards and technical releases, including standards of Islamic Finance in coordination with local and international standard setters.
- Coordinate and work with national and international standard setters, IFAC, member bodies and regional bodies on technical matters. Facilitate in preparation of draft proposals for Finance Bill and Corporate Laws.
- Respond to queries regarding implementation of standards in coordination with the Chairmen of relevant Board and Committees.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Technical Services