Anchor Allied Factory Ltd, UAE Qualification:
- Bachelors or Masters in a business or technical discipline.
- 6 to 12 years of experience; out of which s/he must have a minimum of 5 years with experience in a similar role / senior role.
- Broad project management experience, having lead major cross functional / cross site improvement projects with significant business benefit
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future and Create, analyse and validate detailed functional specifications and Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution including development of meaningful reports for users.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables and Develop and establish the blueprint for the way we work which can be implemented across divisions at Anchor Allied.
- Champion continuous improvement and lean thinking through workshops and managing and delivering projects at all levels of the organization
- Lead complex projects that cut across various organizational, functional and international boundaries.
- Identify improvement opportunities within the divisions/sections continuously, ensure the implementation, measure results and benchmark the results of the implemented projects.
- City Sharjah
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Years of experience End ( Max) 12
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Management