Maternal & Child Health, IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Intermediate
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Plan, lead and facilitate field visits in the respective areas.
- Act as a focal point to coordinate field visits with the admin and logistics department.
- Review, translate, and test survey tools and provide feedback
- Conduct mock interviews for questionnaire testing.
- Supervise mapping, listing, and full survey monitoring conducted by field teams.
- Conduct spot checks and, if required, conduct back checks directly with respondents. Co-facilitate training of field team, technically and operationally. Act as a focal point between IRD, implementation partner, and community, where necessary. Develop daily and weekly progress reports.
- Oversee field teams and ensure institutional policies and protocols are followed
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Degree High school or equivalent
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Social Services