Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- Professional relevant experience
- Conduct training workshops and carry out related assessments as approved by HOD for the training and compiles results.
- Maintains required record for respective courses conducted and also coordinate with concerned staff to ensure other logistics completed prior to course.
- Comply with all quality, environment and safety management system requirements, participate in related work activities and responsible for same in respective in order to ensure continued quality improvement of services and work processes.
- Design and develop new course, review and update technologies/training courses as advised by Supervisor/HOD to be conducted by RSDC.
- Assist Supervisor/HOD to develop policies for RSDC. Assist in Marketing of courses and workshop offered by RSDC as assigned.
- Assist Supervisor/HOD in selecting and processing training related material and equipment as assigned.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Training Workshops