RASTA Competitive Grants Program for Policy-oriented Research Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Islamabad (PPS-7)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (Finance/ Accounts)/ M.Com/ICMA/ACCA or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by HEC and/or Chartered Accountant Inter from ICAP
- Minimum 5 years of accounts related experience.
- Experience of working in the public sector, managing project, and/or managing research grants and/or similar assignment would be an added value.
- Responsible to conduct the internal audit of all planned/actual expenditures of RASTA PMU and its awardees.
- Perform the special audit, announce and unannounced.
- Prepare reports for internal audits and follow up visits.
- Highlight the weaknesses in the accounting practices and strengthen the procedures as per the federal government rules.
- Provide guidance/assistance to the PMT and awardees when and where required and Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan. The Internal Audit Officer
- Has an important role in developing, implementing and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures as per federal government rules and regulations.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major M Com/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Auditing