Pakistan Single Window (PSW) , Islamabad Qualification:
- Must have HEC recognized Master / Bachelor’s (4 years) Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, BBA (MIS) or related field.
- Must have 12+ years of experience of implementing customized business processes, software design and development, especially in design and development of data driven, rule engine and workflow-based applications.
- Understanding/knowledge of cross border trade relate business process will be given preference and Facilitate any organizational process workshop involving liaising with users and process requirements.
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business processes and Educate Business users that are responsible for the operation and management of various business processes.
- Lead the redesigned workshop processes and Manage changes in process.
- Identify, detect, and create business processes towards accomplishing business goals specific for the organization and Discern the difference between various steps and business processes recorded on a flow chart.
- Analyze business steps and processes to enable easy determination of their constituents and Create and present process improvement reports.
- Ensures that the outcomes derivable from a business process are in line with the strategic goal of the concerned organization and Oversee the automation of business processes right from the start and Gather data and evaluate results of re-engineered or improved business processes.
- Lead the team of IT Business / System Analysts by managing assignments, priority, reviews and mentoring and Produce high output, high efficiency delivery of work items from inception through acceptance.
- Understand and disseminate product architecture and domain for team enabling efficient, quality code delivery and Plan software releases in coordination with Chief Domain Officer and Ensure to deploy the solution to Test/UAT Environment for QA/Business review. Improve operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major BBA/MIS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 Business Management