Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication (MOITT) Qualification:
- 16 Years of education. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/IT / Information Security from universities/institutes recognized by HEC.
- A higher degree /internationally recognized certifications in Information or Cyber Security or related disciplines will be preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years, experience in Public and Private Sector related to Project or Program, Administration & evaluation/ Public Policy Implementation/ Public service delivery/ Internet Governance / DNS and related industries.
- Understanding and participation in Internet Governance Forums (National / International) will be preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating internal and external stakeholders with solicitation, implementation and monitoring of various policy development and research program and projects.
- Formulate and implement key performance indicators (KPI) and deliverables and monitor them throughout the duration of the projects.
- Supervision of administration of of ccTLDs and keeping close liaisons public and private multi-stakeholders / DNS Industry.
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and multi-stakeholders. Analyze indicators and performance, evaluate information and make recommendations. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables. Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risk and issues, communicating across leadership. Act as an internal quality control check for the project /research activities. Develop and manage all aspects of project and research work engagement from multi-stakeholder relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, issues. Organizing and participating in project related awareness & outreach programs, e.g seminars / workshops, through engagement with multi-stakeholders (public & private sector).
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 IT