First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Relevant experience
- Lead and manage Commercial and SE & ME credit teams of the respective unit to achieve business target assigned to them.
- Responsibilities for organizing and directing the credit lending of Consumer, Commercial and SE & ME loans of respective assign area.
- Map Area credit plan with respect to business development, strategy and ensure compliance of budgeted targets to the respective unit in consultation with BH/ABH.
- Ensure to book quality assets to earn sustainable and competitive return based on thorough analysis and research and Monitor asset portfolio to ensure proper utilization of credit lines, maximize business reciprocity, regularization of overdue loans, perfection of securities, inspection of pledged/ hypothecated/ mortgaged assets, stocks etc. and timely recovery of mark-up along with making efforts to regularize classified accounts of the respective unit.
- Conduct audit and its compliance with respective audit team (internal/ external/ SBP audit).
- Periodically apprise ABH regarding the unit’s asset portfolio progress, strategy, respective issues and review the assets and devise actionable plans for business growth.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of SBP Prudential Regulations as well as organizational policies and procedures and maintains effective controls and sounds practices at all times.
- Before recommending new/ existing clients, undertake thorough market analysis; take feedback from sources, competitors, industry, existing/ previous financial institutions, suppliers, buyers, macadam, evaluators, regarding client conduct and financial strength.
- conduct periodic Indoor/ on-site visits to the client’s premises
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banking